Thank you John Satisfy for nominating me for the Liebster Award. What an intuitive way to get our blogs seen and recognized. I'd like to invite you all to experience a taste of Erotic Satisfaction where you can find out more about John, his books and his Liebster Award post. He has some wonderful answers as well as good solid advice for fellow authors... oh and let me not forget his unique style of romance writing. I have read a few of John's stories and let me just say 'Satisfaction Guaranteed'. Don't take my word for it though. Read a sample from Teased&Pleased or find him baking cookies in the Sexy Holiday Bites collection.
OK- Let's get back to the Liebster Award. What are the rules. Yes, I know... no one likes rules, but these are easy-peasy to follow. Trust me, if I can do it, so can a caveman near you.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are the questions that John picked out for me to answer.
1. Where do you like to write?
I like to write next to a window. Preferably on a sunny day. Something about being on the inside looking out inspires my imagination.
2. Do you listen to music when you write?
Nope. I find myself singing along and then can't concentrate on what I'm doing.
3. What is your favorite fruit.
4. What is your favorite movie.
This is a hard one. I don't watch many movies. I mean, I start to watch a lot of them, but then I end up falling asleep before the end.
I'm going to have to say it's a toss up between The Wizard of OZ and Titanic
5. What do you consider your most triumphant achievement?
Raising my children and seeing them become almost and mostly, successful well adjusted individuals.
6. When will you consider yourself successful?
I already do. (see answer #5)
7. What addiction do you have?
Do I really have to limit this to ONE? I have many. #1 is Coffee. I've tried rehab but I keep relapsing. I'm looking for a new sponsor, anyone interested?
8. What do you consider your best trait?
9. Where is your favorite vacation destination?
The fantasy worlds inside my head.
10. What's your earliest memory?
Halloween of 1971. I was two years old. My dad insisted on dressing me as a Green Bay Packer for some silly contest. The shoes were to tight, the helmet was cumbersome and heavy. Most of all though, I remember getting upset because I won best costume and my Dad wouldn't give me the $5.00. (I really think this is why I don't like football to this day)
11. Who do you admire the most?
11 Random Facts about me that everyone should know.
1. Spiders scare the shit out of me, yet I have one tattooed on my shoulder.
2. I have a secret crush on someone reading this right now.
3. When dogs talk to me I can understand them.
4. I like liver, but not onions.
5. When I was 6 years old I lost my first tooth and cried when it slipped down the drain.
6. I love listening to it rain. Someone said there's a name for that. Pluviophile!
7. There's a vampire bat on my chest... yes, really.
8. I love happy dreams that make me wake up smiling or giggling.
9. Math was my favorite subject in high school because the teacher was hot!
10. Peoples minds fascinate me most in life, including my own.
11. When I die I want to be sleeping, having the best dream of my life.
Are you still with me? Cool because you've been chosen to participate in a blind test study to see how many readers made it through my random facts.
Which fact about me will you remember most?
Now I'd like to nominate a few blogs that I find fascinating and thought you might too.
Dinah McLeod- Author of, 'Sir, Yes Sir', Love Hurts, Swept Off Her Feet, and her newest release, How I spank my wife.
Tara Finnegan- Author of, My Naughty Little Secret and Mastering Maveve
Maddie Taylor- Author of, Marshals Law, The Club Decadence series, Surrender Your Grace and more.
Bella Bryce- Author of, The Solicitation, The Short List, and The Courting. (The Waldorf Manor series)
Felicity Nichols- Author of a really great review site for a few of the titles listed above. I really like her reviews and her blog design.
Alright-y then, now the part I really want to get to. The 11 questions that those listed above must answer.
I want links to your posts when your Awards go live too so I can see how you answered them.
1.What do you think a good blog needs to have in order to have appeal to blog readers?
2. In the year 2013, who were you most jealous/envious of and why?
3. What is the #1 thing on your bucket list?
4. When is the last time someone sent/brought you flowers?
5. How old were you when you got your first kiss and did you like it?
6. Has becoming an author been everything you had hoped for and thought it would be?
7. What has been your biggest hurdle so far ?
8. You have been granted 1 wish, what is it?
9. What advice would you give to a new author/writer?
10. Do you love/hate or love to hate Twitter?
11. Where is your happy place?
Thank you all for stopping by my blog today. I love reading your comments so if you have any... Good, bad or otherwise don't be shy, I don't bite. (Well, maybe just a little)