Pages

Jul 9, 2013

Who's Creative Cathy?

I'd like to introduce Creative Cathy to my blog. I thought I'd put her in charge while I did some laundry and made some coffee. 








Oh hey!..hi...I'm Creative Cathy and apparently I'm new here. I was just in the middle of doing something wickedly naughty and was told LA needed a bit of help here. 
 I don't really know what she wants me to share with you people but I'm the part of her mind that thinks up all those sultry sex scenes she puts in her books...~smirks~... and the ones she doesn't too!

For those of you who enjoy the guilty... or not so guilty pleasures of BDSM...I'm an elemental switch. When she's in the middle of writing a gritty and detailed bondage, sex or spanking scene I'm the element who gets to play both sides and I must tell you cracking the whip is just about as much fun as receiving it.  Sometimes it gets a little weird doing it so simultaneously though. Like in chapter 8 of her book Abduction Seduction and the Making of a Slave.... First he was in control, and then suddenly she was in control but didn't realize it because the lustful intent within her was literately raging to a peek she simply didn't understand. For that matter neither did he.
That was really a heady scene for me... I had to take Advil and a cold shower after that scene...no really, I did.

"Ouch...hey!" ... omg! I just got poked by the author... "Okay! Okay! I'll tell em"

She wants me to tell you She had to take the cold shower. I got the Advil. I really don't see why that's relevant. She's a little off sometimes, I swear. 

So anyway... now that she's left the room again... ~snickers~ ... I'm curious how those of you who have sampled, or read, The Story of L.. An Odyssey  felt about the scene in chapter 1 right after L signed those papers consenting to become a slave.

Her beautiful dress gets skillfully opened by a shinny blade in the hands of the man she has just committed to put her complete trust in. Her hands are tied and he leans her back, exposing her throat. The pearly buttons moving as she swallowed. He's testing her faith in him...he wants to see what degree of fear he might see in her eyes. He slices through the buttons one by one...slowly, careful to note her every reaction. 
She thought it a pity to ruin such a beautiful old fashion wedding gown as he continued to slice, opening it wider, little by little, exposing her restrained body and feeding his arousal from her reactions.

So the question I was wondering is: Do you think putting a strong graphical sex scene in the first chapter of a book is a good or bad idea? 

"Ouch...dammit!" She friggin' poked me again... can you believe it!

I'm supposed to tell you that she needs the computer back... Which figures, because I was just starting to have fun here with you she cuts me off. I was going to tell you about one of the deleted scenes that didn't make it into the book. I'm still pushing on LA to use it in the second book of L.  I'm good at that...pushing her buttons. ~giggles~
 "Ouch.. okay, okay... let me add the links to the books first"

In case any of you who took a peek at this blog today and were tempted, teased or inspired for some reason to peel through the pages of one of those two books,  you can check out the links below.


Abduction Seduction and the Making of a Slave

The Story of L: An Odyssey


No comments:

Post a Comment